In Essentials Unity, In Non-Essentials Liberty, In All Things Charity. Below is a summary of our beliefs and if you are like-minded, we invite you to belong to our fellowship of believers and continue in your journey of faith.
Royal Haven’s belief is that Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God, that Jesus Christ died on the cross for the atonement of every human’s sins, that He rose from the dead three days later, and that salvation is only attained by the grace of God through faith solely in Jesus Christ.
o There is one and only one true and living God.
o He is the Creator and Ruler of the universe.
o He eternally exists in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
• Jesus Christ:
o He is the Son of God. He is co-equal with the Father and was the embodiment of Him on earth.
o He lived a sinless human life.
o He offered Himself as the perfect sacrifice.
o He rose from the grave to demonstrate His power and to offer life to all who believe.
• Holy Spirit:
o He is the Spirit of God in us, co-equal with the Father and the Son of God.
o He provides Christians with power for living.
o He helps us understand spiritual truths.
o We seek to live under His control daily.
o Human beings are the special creation of God, made in His own image.
o We are all separated from a relationship with God by disobedience, called “sin.”
o We all have dignity and value in the sight of God.
o Salvation involves the redemption of the whole man and is offered freely to all who accept Jesus Christ
as Lord and Savior.
o It is a free gift of God.
o It is the only way to receive eternal life.
o It cannot be lost.
• The Scripture: The Holy Bible is God’s revelation of Himself to mankind, written by divinely inspired
o It is inerrant.
o It points us to the redemption of Christ.
o It is the sole source of authority.
• The Ordinances of the Church: There are two ordinances of the church — symbols that represent
important parts of our faith but are not necessary for salvation. These ordinances are baptism and the
1. We are called to be Passionate People!
2. We are called to be Authentic People!
3. We are called to be Relational People!
4. We are called to be Missional People!
• Support the Testimony of Your Church:
1. By exhibiting an “Authentic” life in living a God honoring life
2. By being “Passionate” for the things of God
3. By joining and regularly attending weekend Bible study and worship services or a weekday small group
4. By faithful giving to the church budget and special offering
5. By faithfully serving in one of our many ministry positions in our Sunday morning Bible Study with our
children, youth, college, adults, choir, or finding a place of service in one of our ministries to our
• By living a “Relational” Life by loving people
• By praying for her health and growth
• By being “Relational” and inviting the un-churched to attend
• By warmly welcoming those who visit
➢ We ask you to Safeguard the Unity of Your Church:
• By acting in love toward one another
• By following the leadership of the church
• By refusing to engage in hearsay and gossip
➢ We want you to mature as a Christian so you can serve the Community of Your Church:
• By developing a “Missional” lifestyle and a servant’s heart
• By discovering your spiritual gifts and talents
• By becoming equipped to serve through the teaching and leadership training of the church
➢ God uses people like us, who are willing to recognize God’s ability to use ordinary people.
➢ Royal Haven Baptist Church wants to help you mature in your faith and encourage you to find a place
➢ Opportunities to Serve
Teaching with children, youth, young adults and adults; VBS, Greeter, Hospitality & I58 Food Distribution Ministry